REVISED: October 1, 2021
- Interaction with all the properties of the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website. In addition to their websites, we provide web-based tools that require people to log in to retrieve data or update product information. These web-based tools and the properties of the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website are collectively referred to as the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Websites (the "PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Websites").
- Product data management tools and services including access to CAD, BIM, and PDF models, product configurators, and e-commerce capabilities (collectively, “PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Product Data Solutions”).
- Marketing services provided to Clients, including, but not limited to, website design and development and marketing services (collectively, “PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Marketing Solutions”).
- Tracking services provided to Clients, including, but not limited to, website tracking services and call tracking services (collectively, "PuertoRicoSuppliers.com tracking services")
In this Privacy Statement, the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites, PuertoRicoSuppliers.com product data solutions, and PuertoRicoSuppliers.com marketing services and PuertoRicoSuppliers.com tracking services are collectively referred to as the "PuertoRicoSuppliers Service. .com "or the" PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services ".
You should review this Privacy Statement carefully, because if you do not agree with our practices, you should not use the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services. By using the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services, you accept and accept our privacy practices.
Clients: these are companies that register with PuertoRicoSuppliers.com or that appear in our database of suppliers or service providers.
Personal information: any name or number that can be used, by itself or in conjunction with any other information, to identify a specific individual, including, but not limited to, Name and surname; Social Security number; Date and / or Place of birth; Marital status; Gender; Physical or postal address; Postal Code; Email address; Phone number; Driver's license number; Passport number; Fingerprints); Services: Voice recordings; retina images; and Any other information that allows to identify, physically or electronically, a natural person.
Internet: is the World Communications Network that connects computers around the world. This communications network allows the user to connect to thousands of computers and access their information.
Providers: they are third parties that advertise on PuertoRicoSuppliers.com or provide services, tools or information in conjunction with PuertoRicoSuppliers.com.
Suppliers: are companies that are part of the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com database
PuertoRicoSuppliers.com’s websites: PuertoRicoSuppliers.com, cotizacionpr.com, icon-pr.com, icon-pr.net, prsupplier.com, prsuppliers.com, puertoricosupplier.com.
User: any natural person who accesses our Internet pages or online service operated by a person or entity resident in Puerto Rico that collects and / or conserves personal information.
Third parties: companies, entities, and / or natural or legal persons that are hired on and for matters related to the operation, development and / or maintenance of the services provided and / or content displayed through the websites of PuertoRicoSuppliers.com .
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
As described in more detail below, we collect information from visitors to the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Websites and from users of the Puerto Rico Suppliers.com Services from various sources:
We collect the information you provide us when:
- register on a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website;
- fill out forms on a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website;
- send data and content through a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website, participate in bulletin boards, participate in a chat, post a comment, participate in forums or other interactive features of a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website or request more information or services from us, one of our clients or other providers listed on the site;
- participate in a contest or promotion that we sponsor;
- report a problem with a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website;
- Contact Us;
- complete our surveys; or
- Subscribe to our email newsletters.
- When you send us an email
We collect information from third parties as follows:
PuertoRicoSuppliers.com may collect third-party reporting and analytics information in connection with your use of the Services. We collect information automatically as you browse the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites. Similarly, PuertoRicoSuppliers.com collects information from external sources that are available on the Internet, either as, but not limited to, available sources such as Internet pages, blogs, social networks (facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. ), forums, chats, among others.
PuertoRicoSuppliers.com collects personal information on behalf of our Visitors or Users Clients who:
- participate in electronic commerce transactions with Clients through the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services;
- send information requests and requests for prices or quotes from Clients.
- submit forms that may be required to download CAD, PDF or BIM sales drawings or other requests for product information from Customers.
- access the websites of clients who use the monitoring services of PuertoRicoSuppliers.com
Clients, not PuertoRicoSuppliers.com, are required to obtain consent from users to directly collect personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information including, but not limited to, company name and address, postal address, email address, IP address, and telephone number.
We collect details about visits to your website, including but not limited to your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources you access, as well as information about your computer and Internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
Through persistent cookies, which are data files that remain on your computer for future visits until deleted, we can track your behavior on other websites, including the sites you visit and the time you spend there.
In addition to the above, PuertoRicoSuppliers.com may collect information on behalf of Clients who have provided forms that reside within the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services, or Clients who have implemented a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com tracking Service, namely
- Name and address of the company.
- User contact information, including first name, last name, phone number, and email address.
- Payment information (credit / debit card information) in connection with an e-commerce transaction.
- Information requests and requests for prices or quotes.
- Information on user movements while browsing the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect about visitors to the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services for the following purposes:
- Present the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites and client websites and catalogs and their content in an appropriate and effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website and customer websites and catalogs.
- To improve the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites and customer websites and catalogs.
- To provide information, products or services that you request from us or our Customers.
- To provide usage reports to Clients who advertise or provide other services on the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites.
- To provide reports to Clients that provide information, applications, and other services.
- To comply with our obligations and enforce our rights derived from any contract entered into between PuertoRicoSuppliers.com and our Clients, including, among others, the Terms and Conditions of the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website.
- To notify you of changes to a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Service or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website and customer websites and catalogs, whenever you wish.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analysis, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you have visited over time.
- To enhance your content experience as a newsletter subscriber.
- To improve your experience on the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website.
For example, PuertoRicoSuppliers.com uses a third party for reporting and analysis to measure the effectiveness of our PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites, marketing efforts for PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites (for example, the effectiveness of email promotions ) and to identify areas for improvement.
COOKIES AND OTHER FORMS OF AUTOMATED COLLECTION
We use "cookies" to help us improve the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on a visitor's computer by the visitor's web browser. We use session cookies during your visit to obtain information about your general internet use and to:
- Calculate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize our PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites.
- Speed up your searches.
- Authenticate your access to various areas of a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website.
- Recognize you when you return to a PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website.
- Keep track of when you respond to surveys.
- Provide a consistent look and feel to the website.
- Capture comments from site users.
- Connect through social networking applications.
- Perform on-site testing.
- Provide analysis services on the use of the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites.
- Authenticate a user's access to the Service.
- Monitoring the status of the session in the Service.
- Recognize the user when returning to the Service.
We use third party ad servers or ad networks to serve ads within and after you visit PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites. These companies can also send their own cookies. Please note that if an advertiser asks us to serve an ad to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that ad, the advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are targeting. try to get there. We only authorize our third-party ad servers to use anonymous cookies for anonymous ad delivery and targeting. These third-party ad servers do not collect or give them access to any personally identifiable information about you.
SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As set out in more detail above, we collect certain data when you use the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services. We do not share, sell, rent or exchange personal information collected through the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services with third parties for their promotional purposes, except as expressly established in this document or with your explicit consent.
We may disclose the personal information you provide us through the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services to our subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as the following third parties under certain conditions:
- Contractors, business partners and service providers that we use to support our business or that perform services on our behalf. Personal information is shared only to the extent necessary for the third party to provide specific services or functions. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing requirements and cannot use, share or retain your personal information for any other purpose.
- A buyer or acquirer in the event of a merger, acquisition or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of reorganization, dissolution or liquidation). In such a case, the personal information we hold about our website visitors will be among the transferred assets.
- Our Customers when we provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- Clients to allow them to provide users of their website with information, products or services that said users request.
- If you ask us to communicate with you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, we may use your personal information or allow selected third parties to use your personal information to provide those services to you.
We may also disclose your personal information to the above third parties or others:
- To facilitate communications with you or between you and the companies that appear on the websites or newsletters of PuertoRicoSuppliers.com.
- To comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- In response to legal requests from public authorities, government, law enforcement officials or private parties, in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes (such as subpoena requests) or to comply with the national security or law enforcement. requirements. To the extent that we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of the legal process.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com website or the terms of any other agreement, including the agreement between the Client and PuertoRicoSuppliers.com by virtue of which the Client purchased access to the Service.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of PuertoRicoSuppliers.com, our Clients, and our Client's website visitors or others.
- To prevent or stop an activity that we consider illegal or unethical.
Only with respect to the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Websites, we aggregate the information we collect to provide usage reports to Clients who advertise or provide other services on the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Websites.
COMMUNICATION WITH SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
When you use the communication features and software applications on the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites to initiate contact with suppliers or service providers, you may be asked to provide personal information, including one or more of the following: name , telephone number, fax number, postal address and email address, required by these companies to respond to your request to contact you, depending on how you want the Supplier or Service Provider to respond to your request. We will only send the information you provide to a Supplier or Service Provider.
If you choose to call a phone number listed on the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Websites for a Supplier or Service Provider, your phone contact information, including information such as your phone number, name, and location, may be collected and provide the Supplier or Service Provider. In addition, the telephone call may be monitored or recorded if a recorded message or other notification is provided at the beginning of the call for this purpose, and the recording will be available to the Supplier or Service Provider. PuertoRicoSuppliers.com and its affiliates, agents, contractors or service providers may also monitor, store, review and access such information and call recordings and use them in connection with the provision of services to suppliers or service providers for commercial and marketing purposes. marketing.
In addition, many suppliers or service providers may make certain services, information and software applications available to PuertoRicoSuppliers.com users for free, such as CAD drawings or technical documents. Some of these suppliers or service providers may ask you to provide your contact and personal information in exchange for access to these services, information and applications. If you do not provide the required information, you will not be able to access these services, information and applications. Once the information has been provided to a Supplier or Service Provider, it is beyond the control of PuertoRicoSuppliers.com and is subject to the policies of that Supplier or Service Provider.
PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMENTS
Your contributions in public forums, including comment threads, are published and transmitted to other visitors to the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites at your own risk. Please note that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Furthermore, we cannot control the actions of other visitors to the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites with whom you may choose to share your contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or security measures contained in the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites. You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, copies of your contributions may remain viewable on cached and archived pages, or may have been copied or stored by other websites. Proper access and use of the information provided on the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites, including your contributions, are governed by the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Website Terms and Conditions and known or suspected violations should be reported to our Privacy Officer by postal mail to the following PO address Box 29418 San Juan, P.R. 00929-0418. We recommend that you do not share personal information in your contributions.
DATA INTEGRITY AND PURPOSE LIMITATION.
PuertoRicoSuppliers.com limits the collection of personal information to information that is relevant for the purposes of the processing and we will not process such personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we will also take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
PuertoRicoSuppliers.com maintains reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information obtained through the Service against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can send us a postal mail to the following address P.O. Box 29418 San Juan, P.R. 00929-0418 to request access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us in connection with the website. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to such requests, but we reserve the right to enforce reasonable limits in cases where the legitimate rights of persons other than the individual are violated or where the burden or cost of providing access is disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual and / or third parties.
CUSTOMER END USER DATA
COMMUNICATION OPTIONS AND PREFERENCES
We offer certain options with respect to the information that website visitors provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information when you use the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services. If you no longer want PuertoRicoSuppliers.com to use your email address for promotional purposes, you can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link found in emails sent by PuertoRicoSuppliers.com or by contacting us at the following address PO Box 29418 San Juan, P.R. 00929-0418.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
Puerto Rico Suppliers.com websites may contain links to websites that are not owned or controlled by PuertoRicoSuppliers.com. As such, this Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may be linked to or accessible from the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com websites. Additionally, Clients and other third parties, including our business partners and consultants, may develop applications or provide services to you or other third parties using our Service. This Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected by Clients, our business partners and other third parties or third party applications or services, even if this information is collected using the PuertoRicoSuppliers.com Services.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
PuertoRicoSuppliers.com reserves the right to update or change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you via an appropriate online notice (and we will obtain your consent where required by applicable law). Your continued use of the website or service is considered an acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Privacy Statement and, as such, we ask that you review the Privacy Statement periodically to see if there are any updates or changes that we may have made. . The changes will become effective when they are posted on our website.
To ask questions or comment on this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or delete your information, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 29418
San Juan, P.R. 00929-0418